Advanced Bed Heating
HPC-09 features advanced Bed Heating Control:
- During the Initial Prediction Phase HPC-09 calculates the Bed Heating needed and whether there is enough Bed Heat to reach the target curing time from parameters given by the Operator.
- During the Corrected Prediction Phase HPC-09 calculates the Bed Heating needed to reach the target curing time under the prevailing conditions
- During the Curing and Measurement Phase HPC-09 monitors the actual Strength Development and controls optimum bed heating as necessary.
- Applies only the Bed Heat necessary to reach the Target Compressive Strength in the given time.
- Saves Money
- Reduces Carbon Emissions (Carbon Footprint)
Water based Bed Heating
HPC-09 v4c extends the functionality by compensating for variations in bed heating that may occur with e.g. water based bed heating systems. During winter time,in Nordic countries, we have seen that the bed heating water temperature may fluctuate considerably. HPC-09 v4c adds wireless temperature sensors that monitors the bed water in / out temperature and calculates the energy delivered to the concrete based on these measurements. The operator may also monitor the bed heating water graphically as shown in the figure below:
HPC-09 monitors in / out water temperature for heating the beds!
For maximum flexibility and minimum installation overhead, Heating and Signaling via the Control Panel for each bed is controlled using our Robust Wireless Link (or via cable if preferred). Each bed has associated Signal Lights on the Control Panel that indicates the state the HPC-09 system is in, and whether the Target Strength is reached or not.
The "hump" under the bed covering is a HPC-09 Measurement Station!
Second Generation HPC-09 Measurement Stations Ready to be deployed.