HPC-09 v6 - Short List of Savings
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Savings that may be achieved by introducing HPC-09 v6 into the Curing Phase of the Concrete Slab Production Line:
- Minimize Concrete Pouring Temperature
- Minimize use of Bed Heat (when used)
- Minimize Temperature in Production Environment
- Minimize Production Scrap Rate
- Minimize Time to Test new Mix Designs (Recipes)
- Maximize Production Capacity (Accurate Predictions of Curing Time)
- Revive Old Bed Heat System (Beats any New System on the Market)
- Increased Customer Recognition through Detailed Reports
® Mixing Station Reports Documents what should happen...
® HPC-09 v6 Reports Documents what did happen!
Save Time & Money by Tracking down Problems Faster through the Detailed Reports!
Improve EPD ratings through Reduced Energy Consumption
® Increases your Competitive Strength!
Satisfy Regulations regarding Max Temperature Difference (20 deg. C) across Slab
® Documentation of Facts Increases your Competitive Strength!
Less Manual Labor: HPC-09 v6 used to Document Strength rather than Manual Tests
® Control Authority in e.g. Norway allows this when low Standard Deviation between Cube Tests & HPC-09 vg can be documented
® Spot Tests to control accuracy will be needed
Traceability: Detailed Documentation makes it possible to track down problems faster!
Documented Strength of Slab Lifting Zone
® Control Authority may require this to allow lifting of slab through this technique
® Lack of documentation may force you to change lifting systgem: Expensive!